Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

WELCOME!

Welcome to the new home for updates, stories and photos of Sophia!

We hope you will come back often and follow along with us on this amazing journey called life. We are happy to be here and happy to have you join us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she has grown!! She's absolutely gorgeous, hun. I share her sentiments, on loving cake...eat one for me Sophia!
I will be keeping close tabs on your blog. Thanks for sending me the link Kari.
Loves ya!

Lori Bush said...

Hey Kari,
Thanks for sending me the link. She is beautiful. I always knew you would be terrific mom. Miss talking to you. Email me and send me your number I am pretty sure I don't have it and I have not chatted with you for a while. Love ya, Lori