Ok, Ok...I'm so far behind on blogging! Where does the time go????
It's been a month since I last posted and I feel bad! It's not that we don't have tons of pictures and stories to tell, because believe you me, we do! It's just that with a 2 1/2 yr old, it's total chaos around here. Now, I know...there are many of you who blog consistently and have the same aged children and more than 1, but I'm just too razzled at the end of the day! Also, it's really hard to format lots of pics and text...I just don't have it down yet, so I get easily frustrated! So, a compromise...
It's been a month since I last posted and I feel bad! It's not that we don't have tons of pictures and stories to tell, because believe you me, we do! It's just that with a 2 1/2 yr old, it's total chaos around here. Now, I know...there are many of you who blog consistently and have the same aged children and more than 1, but I'm just too razzled at the end of the day! Also, it's really hard to format lots of pics and text...I just don't have it down yet, so I get easily frustrated! So, a compromise...
I promise to at least get more stories and words on here and get the pics up when I can. I know, you mostly come for the pics...but it's a compromise, remember? So, if you'll indulge me, I will try to indulge you! Stories on a regular basis and pics when I get a moment to myself!
So, I PROMISE to post an update tomorrow and let you know what's the what from the past month. We've hit some milestones and had some fun times...there IS a lot to tell and I can't wait to share it with you. For now, I'm off to bed...FINALLY!
Sweet dreams!!





No comments:
Post a Comment