Well, the weather has been kinda tricky around here lately. Doesn't know if it wants to snow, rain or shine. Today, it has been beautiful! Cold, but nice and sunny. I'm soooo bored with the cold weather...really looking forward to getting back outside and playing with my girl.
So, to encourage our friend, the Sun, to show his face more often, here are some recent pics of Sophia playing outside on sunny days this winter. Some are from the Oregon Zoo and some are from Astoria, OR and Seaside, OR. Enjoy!
Having fun at the Oregon Zoo
Looking at tropic birds with Grandma
Checking out the tugboat exhibit at the Maritime Museum
Standing next to an ocean buoy
Walking on the beach at Seaside
Daddy and daughter...my two favorite people
Spent, after a long day of fun





5 comments:
These are terrific Kari! I just love looking at photos of Sophia. She is just so beautiful. If anything can bring out the sunshine, it's Sophia.
Loves ya
Look how big she is...Every post, I notice a change in Sophia...She is growing as a persona nd is hsows..She has a beautiful spirit, and I cannot wait until my girls meet her!
Hi!
I stumbled upon your blog following blog links, and was so excited to see that you, too, have a Yangxi beauty!
We adopted our daughter, Kelly, in June of '08.
Sophia is precious- what a little doll!
I don't know what your blog looked like before, but it's adorable now! I think I am just going to have to get in touch with Danielle for a blog makeover of my own.
Hope you don't mind if I stop by once in a while.
=)
Jennifer
OK, I think I would love it there! and the pictures are awesome and of course, Sophia is beautiful! I know someone else who adopted from Yangxi who lives in Bend OR. Is that far from where you are?? They were in our travel group. Let me know
Natalie
You live in such a beautiful place. I've never been there so please post more photos!
Looks like fun!
Ivy
PS my best friend is Natalie and her two girls!
Post a Comment