Well, it's been "one of those" weeks. Both Sophia and I caught head colds, which are absolutely no fun! Luckily, we both seem to have shaken them off quite quickly, with just a little stuffiness or an occasional cough lingering. We also bought a brand new travel trailer! We will be picking it up tomorrow...I cannot wait to go camping in it! It's much bigger and more spacious than our current trailer, so it will be so much more comfortable to camp in, for sure!
Also, after FINALLY getting around to downloading all the pics we've taken the past few weeks, I am here to post them. Some are from playing around the house and some are from our ride on MAX in Portland. Wall-E, Eve, her new sleeping bag, her foam letters...all things that make our girl smile. Some where she's saying, "CHEESE!" (which is her new favorite word) and some with just her beautiful facial expressions.
Anywho, enough of my rambling. We hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we do.
Just in case you didn't know who this blog was about...
Sophia enjoying one of her many books
Inside her Alphabet house that Daddy built
Hanging out on the stairs...she loves to do this
Trying out her brand new sleeping bag
Her two favorite friends...Eve and Wall-E
It's only quiet when she sleeps!





4 comments:
K...LOVE THIS! Olyvia loves the stairs as well...what two little peanuts!! She looks very happy Kari...You are a great Mommy!
Such a cute little bug! She sure looks like she has a lot of personality too.
Natalie
Hi Kari- Sophia is getting so big. Laiman finally forwarded me the link to your blog. I love it, such a good idea!! We were doing the parks and rec play groups last fall and then stopped because we kept having to miss so many times. It was fun when we did it though. I just started a frugal blog, http://www.Coupons-Feed-U.com. Take care-Monica
I understand about the only being quiet when she sleeps comment. June talks constantly.
Sophia looks to happy and healthy. It is so amazing to look at her now and remember what she looked like as a baby. She's seems so grown up.
Post a Comment